Tuesday, December 27, 2016

Temple 10/31/16

This week was pretty great! We had the temple this week!!! It was so great to be able to go there and feel the peace and the happiness that is there. We had exchanges in Miami (pronounced My-am-uh because they like to make things interesting haha) and it really made me appreciate my area a whole lot more haha. I've come to really love Joplin and the people here. Missouri people are the best people :) On Saturday we had the best day! We had some interesting experiences haha the kind you can only have on the trolley and we just talked to soo many people and picked up two investigators and it was great. We also met more people from Micronesia! Love that place! The people are the nicest people. Well I hope you have a great week!!

Love
Sister Larmouth

No comments:

Post a Comment