Wednesday, June 1, 2016

5/9/16

Hey!

This week has been a bit crazy! It was nice to talk to my familia on Saturday! I don't remember a lot of the things that happened this week but it has definitely been a learning experience. Our teaching pool has shrunk a bit and finding has been pretty awful as of late. But we had an amazing lesson with one of our less actives this week. He was giving us the same old excuses and we were a bit blunt with him that those were pretty lame excuses so he opened up and told us what was really going on. We then were even more blunt with him and he kind of broke in front of us. It was so sad! But he gave us the most solid commitment that I've seen and hopefully he will change his life around. But he didn't come to church either so :(. I went to Bartlesville on an exchange on Friday and it was cool to see some of the people that I've worked with. A family that we were working with now has a baptismal date that they are working toward! Well I love you lots and hope you have a great week!

Love
Sister Larmouth

No comments:

Post a Comment