Sunday, April 10, 2016

Transfers 2/29/16

Hey my favorite people!!!

So it happened!! I am now in Tulsa! We are super excited!! My new companion is Sister Gibson and she is a champ! She is adjusting surprisingly well to the mission which is fantastic! This week has been a little crazy! Saying goodbye to Bartlesville was hard but I still get to go there because I still cover that zone as an STL!! So it wasn't as hard because of that. Our area is HUGE because we cover three stakes so that's fun. Yesterday we had a fantastic day in the new ward!! YSA is the best!!! The computer I'm using has not been sanitized so the emails might be a little short today cause it's kind of gross but that's okay! 
So on Thursday the previous elders left us with some assignments that they usually do every week and one of them was to attend BCM (Baptist Collegiate Ministries) at a college campus. So the first experience my new greenie has is this rock worship service haha. They were very passionate! Saturday we got to play ultimate frisbee with some people in the ward! I'm not very good at it but it was fun haha. 
We had a lesson with a guy who has been investigating the church for 3 years and we had a great lesson with him! He's prepared he just doesn't know it yet! 
I kind of forgot everything that happened this week but it was a great week!! Love you all!!

Love
Sister Larmouth

No comments:

Post a Comment