Sunday, December 6, 2015

Nightmares do come true!!

Hey guys!

So this has been a stressful last couple of days...on Saturday nights we receive transfer calls around 9:30 or 10. This time however we received a call around 8:45 from a strange number and it turned out to be one of the assistants (to the President). That's a really bad sign. So to make a long story short, I am going to be a Sister Training Leader. Yup. It happened. And to make matters even better I am going to be training a greenie. Brand new. I'm pretty sure I actually had a nightmare about this happening. But on the bright side, I get to stay in Bartlesville! Yay! And on my poor trainee's first day I'm going to have to leave her here in Bartlesville with another sister who is being trained and go with the other Sister Training Leader in my zone up to Claremore for a meeting. That poor soul. Oh well. The other Sister Training Leader, Sister Farley has only been out 2 transfers and she started training after 1! So we both have no clue what we're doing. Luckily Sister Murray has been giving me some tips. But all of the sisters in our zone are training! Isn't that insane! I think 60% or more of the mission has been out 6 months or less. 

But onto more pleasant topics, we had four Thanksgiving meals! Three of them were in the space of 4 hours...We died. So so so full. One was alright, one was atrocious, and one was pretty good but by that time we wanted to lay on the floor and just die. Which we did at a later point. Thank goodness we had weekly planning that day haha. We had another Thanksgiving meal on Friday. I'm so tired of turkey and stuffing and sweet potatoes and green bean casserole. But I'm grateful that we got to spend it with awesome people!

This week we also had zone training which was pretty awesome. So my companion and I are working on dignified language. Not using like or um or filler words such as dang or shoot or crap or those type of words. It's really hard guys. I can't talk anymore. So if anybody feels the need to send me a dictionary it would be greatly appreciated haha. 

And it got really cold over the last couple of days. Humid cold is different than any other cold. Sooo cold. My bones hurt. Well I love ya'll so much!!!!! Stay warm!

Love 
Sister Larmouth

No comments:

Post a Comment