Thursday, February 18, 2016

Craziness Week

Hey my peeps!!

This week was pretty crazy but still a great week! We had a zone training on Tuesday and interviews with President that went really well!! We decided that we are going to try to become a Zion zone. Back in December, Sister Loveland gave us a packet with scriptures about Zion and characteristics of Zion that we were to study and write what we learned and what we were going to do about it. So we had a zone fast yesterday and we fasted about what things we should do and how to do it in order to become a zion zone :D So it's been awesome so far! We studied one scripture together today (Mosiah 18:21) and I studied two words for like an hour. It was soo cool!! Anyways on Wednesday I went down to Arkansas (I almost said Argentina and that was weird haha) on an exchange and then on Thursday we were in another town in Oklahoma and on Friday Sister Lunt and I weekly planned so we weren't really in our area for 2 1/2 days!!! Poor area. But we learned a lot this week so it's okay!! 
Yesterday, I also started another Purification Challenge with my comp! So hard. One of the things I have to give up is pizza!!! Guys! That's really hard!!! But that's okay!! Blessings...so many blessings!!
Before sacrament meeting yesterday, one of the girls that goes on exchanges with us frequently came up to me and said that someone in her family was struggling with their testimony and she wanted us to come and teach the lessons to her family. During testimony meeting, she, her mother, and her father all bore their simple yet powerful testimonies of the gospel. One phrase the mother said was, "Satan cannothave my family." That hit me so hard. What do we allow Satan to have? Food for thought. I love you all and I hope you have a great week!!!

Love
Sister Larmouth

No comments:

Post a Comment